Monday, February 2, 2015

22 Weeks


 
How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lb gain
Maternity clothes? Yup. Still wearing one of my 3 pairs of Jessica Simpson Skinny maternity jeans daily. I've also discovered a newfound love for maternity leggings that I have been wearing for workouts and loungewear! 
Stretch marks? None yet.. fingers crossed it stays that way!

Sleep: I've been sick with a cold this week so sleep hasn't been the greatest and Nick is starting to get annoyed with the additional pillows I surround myself with each night.  
Best moment this week: Making final decisions on nursery furniture! We have narrowed it down to 2 cribs and 2 dressers and will be making our final decision tomorrow. Think we're pretty sure what we're going with!
Miss Anything? Caffeine still. I got my favorite sushi the other night, they cooked the salmon for me! It was amazing! Thinking about it is making me crave more right now!
Movement: She is moving quite a bit lately! It never gets old. It's such an amazing feeling! Last week, when I was slacking on my updates, she was kicking in the perfect place that you could see the movement pretty clearly. It was really cool!
Food cravings: Pretzels with cheese & now sushi.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm not sure if  I am just sick or if morning sickness is returning :(!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy but I must admit I have my mood swings here and there.
Looking forward to:  Making the final decision on the crib tomorrow! & of course holding my sweet baby girl for the first time in a short 18 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment